Are some women really that delusional?

I read this, incredulous, as the woman is baffled as to how she gained 5 lbs...

"How is it that I weigh myself yesterday morning and I had only gained about 2lb in my weekend and this am it says I gained 5lb since Thursday? I admit I was really evil: Buffalo Wild Wings, Old Chicago, HUGE pancake egg and bacon breakfast, Chinese food, Skinny Cow, Chips, those were ALL prior to yesterday and that read 2lbs. YESTERDAY I had french toast, a slice of Hot Lips pizza and ONE doughnut at Voodoo Doughnuts. And I suposedly gained 3lb in ONE DAY?!?!?! WTF?!?!? UGH!"

And you wonder why you need to lose like 120 pounds? You wonder HOW you gained 5 lbs? Did you really not just read what you wrote? You ate enough on your OWN to feed a family of 4 for the weekend! Jesus...

Arg I'm sorry but I honestly don't understand. I'm not trying to be a bitch but HOW can that even happen - are some people truly in denial?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• HAHA, yeah I get what you mean. I have moments when I feel like eating craploads of food but I never ask later HOW DID I GAIN THIS WEIGHT, lol. Yes I think some people are really in denial. I don't judge anyone but lets at least be realistic. If you eat all of that food, there is a good possibility that you are going to gain weight, lol. And yep, that would have fed my family of four all weekend even with me being pregnant.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• while i admit yes, thats a lot....your body also fluctuates(sp) like crazy. so you could be a pound or two heavier from the day before simply from bloating. which ok salt will cause. o and dont even think about weighing yourself with boots and jeans on its about 7 lbs right there lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I use to work at a weight loss clinic and I cannot tell you the many times women have "fell apart" because one the one last pound they're trying to get rid of.

mamadee1971

Answer by mamadee1971 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009