Have you noticed how people get FAT after graduating high school?

I've been facebook stalking lately and it seems everyone I graduated spent the past 5+ years binge drinking and stuffing their faces. WTF.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• haha...yea i know right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Well, let's see...they go out into the world on their own and they have all these fast food restaurants to choose. Do they know how to cook? Do they know how to shop for healthy foods? Do they exercise?  Yeah it's common for people to gain weight after high school.

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 6:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• OP here: I know HOW people gain weight, it just surprises me how MUCH. I mean, I've had a kid and I look better than most of these girls who haven't!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• then why are you comparing or judging...everybody is beautiful
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It was an observation. Did I say ugly? No just fat. Very, very, fat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• sounds like someone is still in high school
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I agree with luvmygrlz! Maybe its because I am one of those girls haha! I weighed 110 when i grad and gained 60 lbs with my DD and havent lost a damn pound. While the girls like you are calling us fat.. im right behind you and im jealous and calling you a bitch! ha! Not really.. but I do wish I could lose the weight and look like I did in hs. But remember we are getting older and that metabolism just aint workin like it used to!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I can't wait until my reunion mainly because all the "i'm better than you" stuck up girls (I was the nerdy kid that got picked on) I hope they are about 50 lbs over weight while I'm 5'6 and 115 lbs after 2 kids and married to a successful musician I just want to say "IN YOUR FACE"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2009