Late period but nagative pregnancy test?

So my period should of been here on saturday the 5th and today is wednesday the 9th still no period. I took a test yesterday it was a digital one and it said not pregnant? But still no period.. Should i wait untell next week sometimes and test again or should i make a docters apt? Or what is going on with me? Thank you ladys

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• from the 1st day of your period to ovulation can vary depending upon the stress in your life...from ovulation to period is 12-16 days...the 12-16 days is set upon the woman...mine is always 13 days. the time before ovulation can vary from 6-30 days depending upon how stressedyou are so you could have a non-period time lasting 18-46 days.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• we just stated ttc, and i am currently 2 days lat, but test was negative. w my daughter i didnt get a positive test till a week after my missed period, and even then it was faint.

but there could be other reasons for your period being late too. id test again in a few days.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I was 7 days late for my period and had a negative result. Then a week later when i was 14days late i got a positive!! I took another one the next day and confirmed my positive result. Don't give up too soon. I would test again in a couple of days or if you can wait a week would be good. I even used to Dollar store brand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Another thing is it best to use morning pee? B/c i tested afternoon after drinking alot of water?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• drinking alot of water dilutes your pee so its harder to detect the hormone, first morning pee is the best because it is the most concentrated. That could have been your problem. Try again in the morning!
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 8:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i'm having the same thing happen right now....but mine was due on the 3rd!
    I had a urine test done by my doctor and it was neg.....but i'm still hoping!!
    I think my SO thinks I'm crazy but i'm ok with that....:)
    EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• oh i forgot to menton.... i found the best website ever for tests....they are the most sensitive ones....

http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

and the ship the same day....i got mine in the same week i ordered!!!
    EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2009