Was this wrong for my dh to do this to my ds?

Now that school started my ds is in third grade and for an insentive we told him if he does well in school we will give him $ 5.00 every Friday...so this past week he did good but the money I had saved for him ($20.00) when I went to check on it there was only $ 15.00 I am like what the heck happened. Only to find out that my dh took $ 5.00 to show to him here here is your five dollars that you earned for this past week. I am like that is not right why did you do that (of course when we were alone) he said he isn't going to know the difference. (But I think he will) anyway he said he will pay him back on payday. (yeah right) I said don't bother I'll take care of it. I just wish he wouldn't have done that it makes me feel like he might just be dipping in his money when I not looking. Was this wrong?
Oh but yet I see him giving cash to his bioson..aarrgg!!! Not sure how much it not my business even though I want to ask.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• Your husband is dishonest and playing favorites.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Your husband sounds very immature.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• THAT IS A NO NO!

Answer by older at 6:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I don't think what he did was right at all.
    Darlinree

Answer by Darlinree at 7:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Who cares?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009