does anyone know if you can leak spinal fluid for 1 in a half almost 2 years and not have any other symptoms but a really bad headache?

I get really bad headaches so bad that at times my head feels like it is going to explode. I didn't have this until I had my daughter 20 months ago I was leaking spinal fluid done a blood patch still leaking so had another patch done and now this. Sometimes I do get nuaseas and dizzy, but more of headaches realllllllyyyyyy bad. My neck hurts to when I get the headaches and so does the back of my head I have been seeing a nerologist they can't find the problem but wont do an MRI so does anyone know if you can leak it that long????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Health

• Yes, they put my cousin in the hospital after she passed out. Her son was 2 at the time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I can't believe your neurologist won't do MRI, that was one of the first things mine did. Maybe switch if you really think that is what it is, or demand it from your current neurologist.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 6:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I poster here.....yes I am going to a new nerologist I go to them this Monday I am going to see if they will do one the one I was going to said that he thought I was still leaking it and that he wanted to do an MRI, but now he says it cost to much money and most insurances don't want to pay for it. I think he just didn't want me to find out what happened to be honest. I wanted to ask cause a friend of mine said I couldn't still cause I would be really sick. My nerologist is saying it is fibromyalga so that is why I am going to a new one monday also cause I don't think that is what it is achually I know that isn't what it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009