Do you have a workout machine but use it as a dust collecter or to lay your clothes over???

Ok I just did 10 mins. on the eliptical. I know I should do more but no energy I am feeling floppy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yep, it was called treadmill and it went in a yard sale to a lovely new owner for $10...My plants miss it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• We have a weight bench that we use as a chair to sit on outside I think my SO used it 1 time in the last 3 years, I do however want a abe circle thing, it looked so intriguing at 4am to me when it was on paid programming and I was feeding the baby.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes I have a treadmill...both my husband and I use it. A lot.

Here's some advice...you start out slow...do that 10 mins then next time do 15 mins..work yourself up...you will be doing 45mins in nothing flat
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 6:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Oh yeah I had a $1500 treadmill that was used for a whopping month lol. I finally got rid of it. It was just so freaking boring! I started doing home workouts on dvd and its working much better for me since its actually fun.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 6:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I did - - until I put it in storage (chuckle)
    KELLI2L

Answer by KELLI2L at 8:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I have a ab coaster and it works wonderful for your abs and arms . Sometimes I do put clothes on it because its in my bedroom. But I also use it twice a day and never get bord of it.
    cupcake17834

Answer by cupcake17834 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My sister bought one and since week 1 it has been for her clothes. lol. Gee, what a waste. The funny thing is, I told my mom that would happen because I know my sister. She used it like twice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Sep. 11, 2009