Ovualtion question!

Okay I need some advice!
I take clomid days 5-9. Right now im on day 19th of my cycle since im on clomid i started having sex days 10 thru the 17th! Also on the 17th i started having pelvic pain i believe and also that night i vommited just by looking at hot dogs which i love! Im periods are uaully the same time every months give or take a few days! And also ive been taking my temp. the tempature is always aroung 96 and the past weeks its been 97 to 98. just dont know if i could already be having systoms or what!
PLEASE HELP

babygrl2036

Asked by babygrl2036 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• some women feel symptoms as soon as the next day. it just depends. i really didnt have any noticable symptoms till i was about 5 weeks.

it could also be your mind making you think your pregnant. iv been there too.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009