?

i went to my doctor on aug 31 and i was at 1 cm now today i went back to the doctor today and i got check and my doctor told me im still at 1 cm,im due sept 15th,is there anything i can do? will things change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no dont do anything.... they will change on their own... ur too early to have that baby anyway! Sit ur butt down and relax. 31 weeks means the baby is still doing some growing!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i was at 3 cm for 3 weeks, things will happen when you are both ready.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• im not 31 weeks i went to my doctor on aug 31
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• There is nothing much that you can do because they baby when come when its ready. You should probably start walking that will help you during delivery. I tried everything and I still went past my due date and had to be induced. I did do alot of walking in hopes that the baby wouldnt be late but it didnt really help with that however it was great that I did walk for giving a vaginal delivery. Hope this helps a little.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 6:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Sex have lots of sex an walking helps too! Im due the 26th an ive been 3cm for 2 week! Gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I was dialated 1 cm for almost a month and then finally went into labor 2 weeks after my due date. Yeah not fun. I would not try inducing labor though. Especially if your not term just quite yet. Baby will come when baby is ready. The day I went into labor was the day i decided to get everything ready. I cleaned ALOT, packed, took my step daughter swimming and went to a cook out. That evening i was soo tired i told my husband that i wanted to take a nap. I did and when i woke up i stood up alot of warm water with alot of blood in it came out. So, just relax and dont worry. When you dont worry your body usually does its job on its own. GL
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2009