has any one noticed?

Could it be that that cm is full of liberal cry babies...who have their say about whatever they want to people and are allowed to get away with it because this site is running lefty? And lefty wants to shut up and degrade,call names to any one who wants to practice their freedom of speech while lefty liberals run around this site with sharp tounges and baseball bats and anyone who oppposes them gets the bashing. Has this gotten worse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Don't think so. If anything, CafeMom runs more right than left.I have a feeling people aren't using the good old "report" link as often.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I beg to differ I think the site is about 50/50 I see a lot of posts about the left and right side but maybe the right is less vocal and that is why you feel that way but in my personal observations I haven't noticed it leaning either way.
    lalasha

Answer by lalasha at 6:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I am attacked relentlessly by the "righties" so I don't see it that way. My family has been verbally attacked, names out the wazoo...
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I think we have all said some hateful stuff and we all have received it on both sides. There are people that are passionate, I am one of them. I will also tell people like it is. There are others that do the same, we may not always like the answers or persons views/ opinions given. Whipping insults doesn't make progress; but it also draws attention to what you are saying. Whether someone likes it or not. Do you think a story about a President would be as "interesting" if they never said those scary hateful words like Communist or Dictator?
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I think there are plenty of batters on both sides of the debate.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I agree I think the liberals are more outspoken and rude about it. While if you state your conservative opinion you get bashed for being close-minded.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I am attacked relentlessly by the "righties" lefties"so I don't see it that way so I think it is split pretty fairly down the middle.  Most of the attacks seem to come from anonymous posters... 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Personally, there are times when I really restrain myself. But I never get vulgar with what I say. Such as calling someone a dumb c#@t or things of that nature.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• No doubt. Seems they can dish it but they can't take it. But I've found this to be typical. As long as you agree with their opinions you're hunky dory, but God forbid you disagree, let the name calling begin! They're worse than a bunch of 2 yr olds throwing temper tantrums. I have to admit the crap they come up with is slightly entertaining though. hee hee

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I;m sorry I see more like anon 8:19 than anything, just look at the questions about the 9/8 speech to the kids. I am often wondering where the libs are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009