ewww, has anyone else heard this?

Michael Duvall has resigned from the California State Assembly after a local TV news station reported his remarks about sexual escapades with two lobbyists. Duvall was unaware that a live mic was picking up his hanky-spanky talk.

The Orange County Republican announced the resignation on his campaign website:

I am deeply saddened that my inappropriate comments have become a major distraction for my colleagues in the Assembly, who are working hard on the very serious problems facing our state. I have come to the conclusion that it would not be fair to my family, my constituents or to my friends on both sides of the aisle to remain in office. Therefore, I have decided to resign my office, effective immediately, so that the Assembly can get back to work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Idw-CzHwgc&feature=player_embedded

Well, CLUTCH MY PEARLS!!

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 6:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "SO I AM GETTING INTO SPANKING HER" A California assemblyman is in some hot water after having a hot conversation picked up by a hot mic before a recent hearing. But he's not talking about sex with just anybody -- this is hot, steamy sex with LOBBYISTS!

"So, I am getting into spanking her," says the Orange County Republican. "I like spanking her. She goes, 'I know you like spanking me.' I said, 'Yeah! Because you're such a bad girl!'"

The lobbyists reportedly represent utility companies. Duvall is vice chairman of the Utilities and Commerce Committee. Bad assemblyman!

"I made a mistake and I sincerely apologize," said a banner message on the Orange County Republican's campaign website. "I deeply regret the comments I made in what I believed to be a private conversation. This is a private matter and I ask that everyone respect the privacy of all involved."

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I posted something else on this just a little bit ago.

Important lesson for all: If there's a microphone present, assume it's "hot."

Answer by gdiamante at 6:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Important lesson for all: If there's a microphone present, assume it's "hot."

I am a prude by NO MEANS, but DANG!!! LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• EWWWWWW! Hey! NO! NO! I don't want those images! BAD Sweet BAD!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

So sorry, it is greakin GROSS! I want to know WHO he was TELLING!? What did the lobbyist get in return??certainly not satisfaction from HIM! EEKK

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I want to know WHO he was TELLING!? That is a good question....I wonder if the guy was all like yeah thats what I am talkin bout. bahahahah lmao!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I Think it is tacky that he would talk like this at work but other peoples sexual predilictions are none of my business and unless it involves minors or doing something with out their consent I don't care and it is not for me to judge.
    lalasha

Answer by lalasha at 7:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• If people only knew how many spankos there were in the world...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• What did the lobbyist get in return??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• some nice welts for her website/side business?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009