Has anyone been told that they were having one child to only find out later on that they were having twins?

I hear so many people say how they have ultrasounds and it was only one in there but come delivery they delivered twins. I just wanted to know if they have happen to anyone. If you have twins, when did you find out?

momofonewntmore

Asked by momofonewntmore at 6:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My friend had an ultrasound at 6 weeks that showed one baby, one at 9 weeks that showed one baby and then at 12 weeks she found out she was having twins
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 7:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes...only to find out later there was no more activity :( Found out at 9 weeks and at 12 no more :(

but time went by and now I have two kids (seperate times) I love being a mommy. Only God knows why this happens. Life goes on not to mention I'll get to see them in Heaven :) (my twins)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I've never heard of people not knowing until delivery there was two. I think docs today have a pretty good grasp of what is going on in there these days.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• sorry to hear about your loss...Anon6:45
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 7:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2009