Ok so what would you do?

I was @ the store the other day and a guy came up to me and asked for my number. I had my cell phone in my hand, and I looked @ my phone then looked @ him and said 'Im married" i know him from school but no enough to say he is a friend or any thing he took my phone and put his number in and said if you want a sancho call me.

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL that is too cute.

Either he was serious (not that you are not attractive) or he was doing a dare. Or he is just stuck on himself thinking he is all that.

You did great handled it like a

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Delete his number. PRONTO. And if you're still seeing him at school and he bugs you again, report him.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• k. I am not sure what a sancho is but if it's something dirty, I would delete the number off of your phone and forget about him unless you are looking for trouble. Yes, it is flattering but calling him is asking for a whole new kettle of stinky fish.

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• He is the type of guy that doesn't respect rules...yours or society's. He still insisted on shoving himself between you and your man.

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 6:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Wow, what a weirdo. IDK what a sancho is either, but it doesn't sound good from the context. Definitely delete the number.

Answer by Pnukey at 6:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I'd delete it. We fight a lot and I might get mad and tempted to call it just to have someone show interest in me the way it was at the beginning. Be flattered, but honor your vows.

Answer by Seven07 at 7:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• *giggle* delete..... but have warm fuzzies for months

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I would delete it. You're married and he is obviously trying to come between that. Don't let him in. He's just looking for trouble.

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Stop blaming him,you should have spoke and kept moving along. You sound like ,unintentionally, you were flirting. A man couldn't walk up to me and take my phone,and hold it long enough to put his number in it. Sorry, you are a flirt.

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• OP HERE- LOL well thanks for the input ladies I did erase it as soon as i got in my car i see him around town but other than that i dont see him much. By the way sancho is a boyfriend on the side! LOL
    I did tell my husband that some guy asked for my number @ the store but I didn't tell him that he put his number in my phone he just laughed it off i have been feeling kind of down lately so he said see you are still pretty! (how sweet) But i wouldn't step out of line like that unless i was planing a divorce!

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2009