Just had a I love being a mom moment.

My dd wanted some cookies and I told her to go find her juice and I would get her some cookies. She then went into our living room put her hands over her ears stuck her butt out and stuck her chin out and said” juice where are you”. I laughed so hard. My dd just turned 2 last month and that is the first time she has ever done that, most of the time she will go strait to it and get it. I love being a mom so much.

What is something that your child dose that makes you think oh man I love being a mom and then you laugh?

kristyleigh614

Asked by kristyleigh614 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• how cute! my boys are just so sweet how they interact together and always bring each other things super cute they r 22 mo now
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 6:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I love it! So cute.

My son will be three in January and he speaks very well. Like a little adult sometimes.
    He came up to me the other day(and now constantly because he got a good reaction) and asked "Are you happy mummy?"
    Then when my DH got home from work my DS went to him and said "I'm happy you are home."
    He's so sweet.

I could go on forever about the cute/funny/smart things he says and does.

My DD is 4 weeks old and all I have to do is look at her face and I love being a mom. Especially since she has started smiling :)
    Nothing like a gorgeous gummy smile to melt you heart.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My 4yr. old says some pretty funny things sometimes, and creative too. I asked me yesterday "what truck has no tires but can still go?" i was stumped. Then he answered "A Bulldozer" He's right it runs on tracks. then there is my 3yr. old with Down Syndrome who is soooo loving. Today at the grocery store he was waving to everybody and blowing them kisses!!!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My dad came over for dinner tonight, and we were all playing in the living room. DD just got a truck that goes, "Vroom, VROom, SCREEEEEEECCCCHHH, vroom!" My dad and I were rolling it really fast back and forth to each other, and DD was just cracking up! I have no idea why that was so funny--maybe because mommy and grandpa don't usually play with toys together? The truck kept spinning out and crashing into furniture and it made her laugh harder.

DDs abuela took her a couple weekends ago. On abuela's list of errands was donating blood, so DD sat on her lap. When the needle stuck abuela, DD almost cried and said, "ouch! Boo boo! ow! ow! Boo boo!" The nurse gave DD a Boo-Boo Bunny, and now every time DD gets hurt, she runs to her bunny and has the bunny kiss the hurt part of her body (with the little kiss noise and everything lol).

I love toddlers :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• that is adorable!!!! How sweet!! LMAO!

My dd is 22 mos and lately when we drive down the road she yells "MOOSE! WHERE ARE YOU!" And last night she told daddy "come home dada!", he's been deployed for 15 mos now and is due home in less than 3 weeks. He cried!! :( It's amazing what these little ones come up with!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2009