Just had a I love being a mom moment.

My dd wanted some cookies and I told her to go find her juice and I would get her some cookies. She then went into our living room put her hands over her ears stuck her butt out and stuck her chin out and said” juice where are you”. I laughed so hard. My dd just turned 2 last month and that is the first time she has ever done that, most of the time she will go strait to it and get it. I love being a mom so much.

What is something that your child dose that makes you think oh man I love being a mom and then you laugh?

kristyleigh614

Asked by kristyleigh614 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that is cute!
    I love when i crank up the music and my babies dance together across the livingroom. They generally try to do the things they see my grandparents do (the shag, ballroom style etc.) considering they're 5 and 2 they're not very good at it, but they have a whole lot of fun trying!
    Nikidu

Answer by Nikidu at 6:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I just had my second two weeks ago and my two year old loves her a lot, but she's pretty much had free reign on the house as long as it's not dangerous, destructive, or makes too much of a mess. Well she's been throwing things and came close to the baby's head a couple times and had to sit in time out. When she came out of t-o she apologized to her sister, "I'm sorry Belle, but I didn't hit you." I remind you that she's the oldest child in the house. What a little keener!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I love it when my 4 year old daughter gets out my husbands extra guitar for guitar hero and "rocks out". She's so cute when she does it because she dances and tries to play the guitar.
    JaimeLynP

Answer by JaimeLynP at 8:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Well nothing funny but I am going to be 40 next month and am very happy to have my two healthy, beautiful sons. I feel I achieved what I wanted in life. I am a mom and have been one for almost 12 years. I may not have a big house, a brand new car, May not be a size 6, may not travel or be able to spend a lot of money but I have my children and that means more to me than anything else in the world.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009