What the most embrassing things thats happened to you during your pregancie

I wonna know what was your most embrassing moment while you where pregant. It can be about anything thats happened to you while you where pregant or are pregant and your way to the hospital to have the baby or during you haven your baby and even after you can even talk about stuff thats happened at your check ups:).
My funniest embrassing moment was when I was suppose to be at the hospital to have my c seation done we where running behind already and then the car breaks down beside the road on our way so me and hubbie standing beside the road 5 o clock in the morn big prego woman up that early noone would stop our sticker was out N step dad flew past us on the way to get their for us lol and he boosted us and then here comes a cop he glances at our sticker and says where you headen we told em he said good luck with that and excorted us out onto the road. everyone was their except the two main people lol me and hubbie :)

honeysuckle09

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lmao i am from the uk so we were in boots which is like CVS and i was standing in line when my oldest daughter who i was pregnant with at the time moved and i farted !!!! really really loud the old lady behind me was in shock she blamed my husband and he said dont look at me lady it was my wife and she is pregnant from then on.. my hubby would be like be4 we leave are u done farting... hahaha the look on that old lady's face when i turned around lol she looked like she had seen a ghost herself. i think she thought my hubby was making excuses. till she noticed my fat belly btw i was 41 weeks pregnant at that time lol
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 12:10 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i could not understand a word you just said
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I put on my bra, my underwear, my undershirt, my shirt, my socks, my shoes... and tried to leave the house with no pants on. . . Thank god for my DH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• That is great.. Mine was I was 3 months pregnant and I was laughing at something my mom said on the phone and I got up to go pee well I sneezed on the way and peed myself.
    Then the other time was we where on our way to the hospital and I was in labor with contractions 5 min apart when we left my house an hr away from the hospital and my husband was going so slowly. It was 3 am and he was like we have to be careful because this is when all the drunks are out on the road and we do not want to get pulled over. I was like I don’t care if you do not go a little faster than im going to have this baby in the car and you can deliver it. Needless to say she did not come and he did not go any faster. He also kept asking me are you having another one when I would have a contraction and I was like can you please stop asking me that yes im having a contraction and yes it hurts.
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• lol:) I cant wait to see what others have to say it sounds like I found a goos subject I think I will post this often thanks for all the great responses:)
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• 1) Spell Check. 2) Punctuation.... Both work wonders in the cyber world where the written word is king. Your post is rather hard to understand and read. Not trying to be rude, but typing a post likes this conveys a message of un-intelligence.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I was in labor with my oldest the pain was so bad so i ended up taking pain meds through the iv well the meds really messed me up so i was talkin bout some guy spending the night with my hubby standin right there the nurse had to explain to my hubby that the meds fucked me up! Lol needless to say ill deal with the pain this time around! When i was prego with my 2nd i was in walmart an i had a cold an i started coughin an ended up pissing all ova myself in the middle of wally world!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i don't have a good pregnancy one that i can think of, but a male coworker of mine did walk in on me while i was pumping milk in my office once! i was so embarrassed!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• lol my hubby calls me Gassie Lassie haha all my preg i am very Vocal lol
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Whats the most embrassing thing thats happened to you during your pregancie I mean really how hard is it to answer that you dont have to read past that to understand the questin. I know I am not the best person in the world when it comes to writing ok but all these other nice ladys answered my questin so why make such a big deal about it I am not forcing people to ansswer me ya I know its hard to read but I didnt have enough charcters so I wrote what I could short and easy. People say not to be rude but it is very much so. I dont need to make it perfect for ya to understand the questine its dissapointing people think they have to correct everything they dont like sometimes just because it doesnt fit or suit them I am not good at spellen and I am country kindda gale sooo ya I type the way I talk. I didnt put : ;., or! #&" because it gave me more space sorry if you cant read it. I am gonna do another one. thanx girls
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2009