how do i deal with terrible 2's?????

terrible 2's how to deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Tequila nightcaps
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 6:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Patience and remembering that it's just a phase...wait until 3 then it's something new.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Lots of deep breaths...
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I never have experienced Terrible twos and i have 3 boys. I think 3 is much more difficult than age 2. Then in my oppinoin it gets a little easier near 5 again. I think at 3 children are more aware of their feelings and have more to deal with and it can become overwhelming. I think two year olds are great!!!! One can learn so much from them. Watching them is funny at times and i guess that is something to try to focus on is the funny things that they do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i've been told by numerous people that four is the worst. They're too big to be little, and too little to be big.

I agree with PP--patience, deep breaths and the occasional night cap for those REALLY rough days. I care for 4-8 toddlers a day at work. Now THAT is fun lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009