Should my DH try to get his job back?

He was forced to quit 6 months ago over stupid rumor. He still keeps in touch with his old boss every once in a while. His old Boss told him that he could try to get his job back at a lower level manager than he was. He would still make more money than he is making now, and we are really struggling. Do you think he should put his pride aside and see if he can get his job back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hard to say. I don't understand why a rumor would force someone out...but if it was enough to force him out then it would be enough to keep him out if it was about him.

Still...if he was staying in touch with his old boss...I'd give it a shot.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• He should leaving over the rumor gave it credibility. He needs to feed his family so you do what you have to. If you are not working you need to swallow your pride as well and work nights to take some of that burden off him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I smell bullshit, but whatever... out of a crappy job for iffy reasons, back into the drama fire!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2009