Should I clarify what I mean when I said nothing or should I not saying anything at all?

My ex told me that he missed me on the phone and I said nothing. He said I guess your not going to respond to that...I still said nothing. The thing is, is that he hasn't been around for over a month because of his issues and staying away was his choice, not mine...I miss him dearly but I don't believe him when he says he misses me. Should I tell him that I do miss him but it hard for me to believe that he misses me or should I just leave it how it is and let him think whatever he is going to think about it which is probably that I don't care or miss him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I would say it too. if you don't say anything and he takes it the wrong way...he might move on. So unless you want him to find someone else and or give up on the thought of ya'll, give him alittle to hang on to
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 7:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• We were having a lot of problems and he was taking my love for granted...I kept going back for more and it seemed like I was the one who was keeping us together but now I am done trying. Someone gave me the advice about making him chase me so I guess thats what I am doing and if he does move on or feel that way, I feel he did it to himself. He had me and he let me go now if he wants me well he needs to prove it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I would tell him how you feel
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• would that be that I do miss him but I its hard for me to believe that he misses me or just that I miss him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Say EXACTLY what you feel at that moment. Don't plan it...just SAY it. Be completely honest. And if that means telling him you don't believe him, then so be it. No holding back. Because if you don't believe him, tjhen I really think it's time for you to move on.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It is so hard to try to hold a relationship together if you don't believe what they tell you. I know from experience. I agree with gdiamante. If it's come to the point that they can't be believed, it might well be time to go on with your life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You are probably right and hopefully this will push him away so I can actually move on. Its hard when they keep playing head games and nothing ever comes out of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009