PLEASE HELP ME !!

Last year my son was bullied,and finally beaten to the point he had to be rushed to the hospital. Three of the 6 students were arrested and charged. Well,after therapy and alot of praying ,we finally convinced my son he would be safe.He goes to school,and the first person he see is one of his attackers. So, we went to the principal and asked for a transfer,which he okayed, and he offered his help. Well, we go to the school district,and this old woman looked at us, and said,well,this isn't a good reason for an emergency transfer,we had the court papers, we had the pictures of him in the hospital,we even had the principals recommendations. Please help us,what would you do next,my son is 15,he now says he don't want to go to school. Help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would complain and raise hell until they transferred him. If no one will listen, write the papers and call the media.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I agree with above
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yep. Raise hell. Contact your local media, too.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yup i agree! if homeschool is out of the option then def talk to the local media and maybe even a lawyer- go above the lady's head maybe even to the superintendent- and make them take your son! no one should feel unsafe in school! good luck!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• That's horrible im so sorry that happen 2 ur son, things like that used 2 happen a lot @ my high school in LA, r u by chance in the LA area? I hope ur son is getting better
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Can the district put him on homestudy? They provide the teacher and he does the work at home. Get a lawyer as well and then tell the district you will sue if they do not move your child or provide a safe alternative.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Threaten the school board with a lawsuit.... go to the media... call on a daily basis and raise hell with them... they will transfer him...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Thank you ladies so much, you are suppose to protect your kids, I did all the right things, I follow all the rules,I will call the superintendent,and we are looking into homeschooling.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009