some advice

I am meeting another man tonight for sex. I am married, my husband is only home four days a month he is also married. we are only looking to have some great sex, nothing more we both intend to stay married. Has anyone else ever done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Really, Really BAD idea, Really!
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 8:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• get a divorce! If you are soooo lonely on your own, then leave. My Husband if only home for four days a months as well. And there as been times that they sent him to Mexico for work and he would be gone a whole month. There are things called vibraters! Use one or do what's right.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 8:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• can't you wait until you are divorced?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i was hoping for advice from someone that has been in this situation, not the judgmental moms on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• What the heck do you want advice on?

Answer by gdiamante at 8:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• No cant say that I have but you are gonna ruin both of yalls marriage it just begins as "no strings" sex then it gets worse my advice walk away you never know what kind of stds you can get or worse get pregnant, stop be a selfish whore and honor your vows, me and my SO only have sex once a month and he is home everyday, yeah I would like to do it more, but he works hard and is always burn out and we have a 4 year old and a 2 month old so i dont get it as much but I would never go screw someone else for a good time. And BTW my SO is a big a--hole and treats me like crap and I still dont find comfort in other men, Dont be dumb you are gonna ruin your life.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I have been in this situation. I still am. We have an open marriage and my husband knows we are much happier this way. My advice make sure you practice safe sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• you married your husband to have sex with another married man? i could never do that to my husband. i love my husband way to much to even think of having sex with another man.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Sorry, I have no idea what anyone can tell you except use a condom.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My dh and i are swingers. I would say make sure you know them well, make sure they are disease and drug free, and practice safe sex. Have fun!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009