many soud funny

i sweat all the time is there anything yall can tell me like what is the best deodorant or something i have tried alot and nothing is helping

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You're not the only one who has this problem. But there are solutions. If you want to solve it permanently you can have your sweat glands removed permanently with liposuction. Or if you can't afford it, you can have botox injected in your underarms to temporarily paralize your sweat glands, but you have to do it every couple of months. Talk to a plastic surgeon, if you decide not to get surgery or botox he can give you a prescription for a medical grade anti perspirant. I did it and it realy works!
    EODMommy

Answer by EODMommy at 3:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Have you tried a mineral crystal? My smelly husband uses one and it really works for him (I use it two).

The crystal did not work so well for our hormonal teen. She uses this: http://www.lafes.com/xcart/product.php?productid=25&cat=6&page=1

We buy it at a local apothecary, though you can get it at Whole Foods, or online.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Why not try baking soda? Mix it into a wet paste and apply. Wait for it to dry, then pat the excess off. It may work. I hope so!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I live in Texas so this is something that you hear constantly here lol Avon's roll on deodorants are awesome. You should pick one up! They're only 99 cents and they seem to work way better than anything I've tried over the counter. There are dozens of scents to pick from. Feelin Fresh is probably the most popular it is a really fresh, just out of the shower scent. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code FSANY at checkout for free shipping with no minimum purchase.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• many soud funny

WHAT!?!?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on Sep. 14, 2009