How do you keep your sanity while waiting to find out if you are pregnant?

I am an older mom and I was not planning on having any more. I have my two boys (I call them my miracle babies because of all the ones I lost before) and I am very happy with them. But lately, I have been getting that familiar feeling again. Unfortunately, nothing worked in detecting my oldest son until I was three and a half months pregnant (no ept test, no blood test, nothing until later). So I am trying not to lose my mind while I wait (and it could be a bit of a wait if it follows my first pregnancy).

mommieb2

Asked by mommieb2 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well you just keep your mine off of it if you feel you are pg then you are womens intutions so just go ahead stop worring and tell yourself I AM PG and now what do I do. Start looking a baby stuff and talk to you family about how they would feel if you had another baby do everything you would if you knew you were pg.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i dont keep my sanity... and when i find out im not really pregnant, i have a mental breakdown....
    every. single. month. *sigh*
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 8:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Things are different now. Go to the dr and find out.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2009