What is the Funniest...

thing that has happened to you lately? Or the funniest thing you've seen, heard, read etc. ?

Share the laughs!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I took our kids to the pet store to get some fish this evening and our 6 yr old said "Mom where are those allergy eaters"? The girl working there giggled and said she'd never heard anyone call them that before... lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I laughed my head off because I ordered ONE new print cartridge for the fax machine in my office. I asked my assistant to go look and see if it had come yet, it was supposed to come by UPS. She asked me what it looked like, I showed her and off she went. About 20 minutes later she came back and said it hadn't been delivered yet. I just had to stretch my legs, so I went to get a drink. When I came back past the front table, there sat a UPS package from Staples, addressed to ME. Hm....yes, it was...I went back to my office and showed my assistant. It was a huge box, and the only thing in it WAS the tiny printer cartridge. I don't know why, I just cracked up. She was looking for a small thing, and here was this monstrous box, that she overlooked. I couldn't stop laughing at the look on her face. And then we popped the bubble wrap!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• We were sitting down to dinner and my husband asked my dd to thank me for dinner. she turned to me and said, "mommy you are the best mommy in the world." when I asked about daddy she turned to him and said, "daddy, your the best daddy in town!" the look on my dh's face! i was glad i was not eating or drinking anything at the time lol
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2009