remodling question

Do you wish you could remodle , you know exactly what it would look like,where to buy stuff for it the colors, materials, the time it would take, and have it all down in your mind, but you don't have the money, but if you did it would get done so fast like it's done last year!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• huh??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I don't understand!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I know exactly what you mean.....lol. Every day I think about all the things I would do in my house if I had the endless bank account :)
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 12:55 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yes I do! We bought our home partially finished and have been working on it as we have the money for a year now. I figure by the time it's paid off, we may have it finished, that is if I don't change my mind again after we've finished. LOL
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• That is why I have money set aside for whatever I want.I have enough.Plus my house is paid off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes. I keep waiting for the day my landlady says, "I'm done renting to you. Wanna buy?" We LOVE this place and don't plan on leaving EVER. She doesn't believe that, though. LOL. She had to patch a wall in our bathroom after electrical work and told me, "Honey, I need that wall painted. You can paint it ANY color you want. Cocoa would look nice, or a deep red. Whatever you want!" And that's very nice of her to let me paint the smallest wall in the entire house in a spot that no one would see unless coming out of that bathroom's shower. LOL. It has just the toilet and bath in there - the big part of the bathroom is separate. Didn't seem worth the effort. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 3:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2009