Has anyone ever had an anxiety attack like omg I gotta have this baby now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• umm no, not exactly an anxiety attack .. but a "hey get this baby out of me right now!! " yes
    l0l I think thats pretty normal after a certain amount of weeks..
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 8:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• No but if you are feeling that way you need to calm down. The baby can be affected by your stress and it will also be stressful after the child is born. Babies feed off your energy so if you don't find a way to mellow out it's not going to be easy even after the birth. Listen to soft music or meditate or whatever that helps you relax. You will make it easier on you and the baby. Go for a walk with daddy if nothing else. Just learn to chill

Answer by admckenzie at 8:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• how far along are you? and yes i am going through that now im due in a week my bf is tired of me being preg too so we are having alot of sex walking accupressure and he just cooked me really spicy french fries with red hot on them lol im just waiting
    jaders1220

Answer by jaders1220 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2009