I'm really out of the loop but was Kate a bad wife? Or was John just a cheating jerk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had stopped watching the show because I couldn't stand the way she belittled him. I would try to think that they just edited it to show only that part on tv, because he wouldn't stay with her if she was like that 24/7. We'll never know the whole truth of what it was like inside their marriage, because there's always his side, her side and the truth.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Kate was a bad wife. That led her husband to be a cheating jerk.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• she was demeaning to him, treated him like he was child number 9 and the like. I also think she began to love the money and the spotlight a little too much, KWIM? Jon was a slacker before the show (heck before they were married probably) was a wimp who never stood up and take the reins in the family in regards to being the head of his house - allowed his wife to do it. Now is a "free" man so-to-speak and is desperately trying to relive his former glory days. He needs to grow up and they both need to think about the mental health of their children.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• They are both at fault for putting money before everything that is important, they should of stopped the show while they were ahead.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• both
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 8:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i personally dont dislike kate at all. In fact i like her. They have EIGHT children!!! someone needs to stand up and be the boss and if she stays at home and most moms know all, then whats wrong with that??? Someone needs to conrtol things at that house and heck if she didnt then the kids would and it wud have been worse!!!
    kristalsfirst

Answer by kristalsfirst at 8:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i agree both, but John was a bit of a 9th child. how many jobs did he lose? at the time the show began, they were starting to hurt for money yet again... but she is not innocent of it all. that is NOT a reason to cheat though.... he wanted an easy way out...
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I think they are both at fault. But no matter what Jon should not be cheating on his spouse no matter how awful the marriage was.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009