Cell phone plans

I have to get a new cell phone , who do you have , how much do you pay , how many mins , do you like it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Motorola Clutch
    Boost
    $50 (no taxes or anything, just $50)
    unlimited
    It's OK...

I used to work in the cell phone industry, and although I like the plan and stuff, this is NOT the type of phone/carrier I would've picked if I was working again. I like the qwerty keypad, but that's about it. I've only had it for about 3 weeks, so it'll take some getting used to.

Good luck!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 9:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I like sprint 109.00 a month free mobile to mobile 300min for each phone had it since 2003. will upgrade soon to a 39.99 hardy one I drop the phone a lot its a motorola i465
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• ^My phone's the same, it's just the burgundy one.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 12:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Are you searching new cell phone plan?

For choosing your cell phone plan,Go to a phone shop in town, tell them what you want, they can advise.Before getting your cell phone service provider,Make sure your phone is unlocked and accept that carrier,If it's restricted by other network carrier means,You will need to unlock your phone.For unlocking you can approach your current network provider or else try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like Unlock-Free.com   I hope it will be very useful to you.

puppychellam

Answer by puppychellam at 6:48 AM on Feb. 1, 2014