I am very skinny and I am 8 weeks pregnant and showing already, is that normal?

lkuhn

Asked by lkuhn at 9:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• everyone is different. With my first I started showing at 12 weeks, and with this baby I am 24 weeks and barely showing. So everyone is different, and every pregnancy is differnt. Dont worry about it, its ALL normal lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 9:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• you're not showing in the baby sense, you're just bloated- that happens
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• For a very skinny woman, I would say yes. You have no where to hide it, lol.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• it's very normal.
    Darlinree

Answer by Darlinree at 10:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i think it's normal.. im 10 weeks and i think my belly has been showing the whole time. LOLOLOL hen again it's pretty fat.. but it just looks different to me now.. but it could all be my imagination. don't worry soon enough you'll have baby and work that out.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I was really tiny when I got pregnant the first and 3rd time and it wasnt long at all before I was ballooning out there. Dont worry about it one little bit, because you are so little that is why it seems you are getting bigger so fast. Make sure you rub your belly with good lotion or cocoa butter all through the pregnancy, keep moisturized, it will help with stretch marks :)
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 12:45 AM on Sep. 10, 2009