Likelihood of being pregnant.

K, had a couple oops'....lol...Saturday and Sunday nights. Didn't realize til Monday that, Uh Jen, you're set to ovulate on Wednesday, today. Oops, oops. So, of all my many questions atm, what is the likelihood that it's gonna "stick"...lol.

jpaige19

Asked by jpaige19 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 50/50

Answer by louise2 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Umm 50/50 either it will or it won't. But given the circumstances I would say about 25% or less. Sperm generally only live three days as it is. And if you ovulated today most if not all of the sperm are gone. If any survived they are probably females so if it stuck I would also guess you to have a girl. But you will have to wait a whole month to find out. Good Luck with that.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• you can take a pregnancy test next week and find out if you are pregos..they have those that detect quickly. i'd say it probably won't stick.. but i was calculaing.. ovulation days..and somehow i got pregnant..so don't take my word for it. LOLOLOL
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i say there is a 25% chance. :) good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• :-(
    jpaige19

Answer by jpaige19 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I was told that sperm can live in a womans body for up to 7 days, so you're chances could be pretty good, if that number is right, who really knows?! I would also say that it would be a girl though, because apparently, the boy sperm swims faster, therefore gets to the egg first, if one is ready. They also die off faster, so the girl sperm gets there later, when your egg is "ready" and fertilize it.
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Thanks to all so far...Not TTC but I was excited for a moment at the prospect. Mine's 10 now and im getting the itch...so to speak. Lol. If it happens, it does. If not, maybe later.
    jpaige19

Answer by jpaige19 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• do you want to be preggers? if not then it is a oops
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would be thrilled if I were. But if I'm not, I can wait. We weren't trying. Just not being responsible last weekend.
    jpaige19

Answer by jpaige19 at 9:15 AM on Sep. 11, 2009