i know you ladies know about cars!!! right???

I am looking to buy a car that is fuel friendly and economical. I travel 70 miles each way to and from work, so I need a car that is relaiable. I also live in PA which means lots a snow!! Help ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Shopping

• Nissan Versa is a good car. Good on gas

Answer by louise2 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• My sister bought a Nissan Xtera (sp?) Anyway it's 4 wheel drive, great on gas and gets around great in snow. She's very happy with it. We only drive 4 wheel drive vehicles, we have a Jeep Cherokee and a Land Rover Range Rover. We love them but they aren't great in the gas mileage dept.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Something compact and reasonable should be good on gas.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 10:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• hybrid ford escape
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• suv's use too much gas especially if you'll be traveling alot. just get anything 4 cylinder and i like honda, nissan and toyotas those are great cars, i like subarus also, great for snow. I live in Northern NY so I understand about the snow, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I live in Pa. I own a Dodge Caravan. Front wheel drive and it gets arounfd in the snow. DH has a Chevy Venture and he travels 45 minutes one way to work and it goes great in the snow. They are ok in the fule dept. they both get around 20 mpg hwy and 18 town.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:12 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I have a Honda CRV. I've heard it's the safest (or one of the safest) SUV's out there! Mine is a 4 cylinder and I get like 400 miles highway with a full tank of gas. I can get to my Mom's place (which is a 4 hour drive) on half a tank. I looked at several mini vans and all were gas hogs. If you want fuel efficient go with a 4 cylinder car. All the mini vans I looked at were V6's. I had a V6 and it chugged gas like it was water. I'm so happy with my CRV. It's GREAT on gas, safe, lot's of storage compartments, not too big, not too small ........it's perfect!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Corolla, Civic, Camry or Focus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'm think Ford Focus too. I'd go with something that has 4 wheel drive especially if your in the mountains up there.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:54 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Not the Focus for hills or snow. I love Honda but fuel economy and lots of mileage I would go Volkswagen. They can take a beating and still give great mileage and reliable starters, easy repairs when they do need them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Sep. 10, 2009