Moms with Verizon!

I need to get a new phone (upgrade time!), but we dont have the money to buy the pricier ones (like the Blackberry i want). What phones do you all have? Do you like them? Why or why not? Give me some details, ladies. I want to do a bit of research on them before friday when we go to the store. Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have the cranberry colored enV2 and I loooove my phone. I too wanted a blackberry more than anything, but who can afford a yrs internet service on top of a pricey phone bill? But I really like my phone. It is basically user friendly, I looove the color and I like the key board. Good luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• they'll have a list of phones for you that you can upgrade

mines not made anymore- verizon goes through phones like crazy

its up to you what you pick, if you like texting or use the internet or just want a regular phone
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I have the Verizon Blitz phone...$99 at target...works fine, internet access, decent camera.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• u can always check out ebay for a phone. Sometimes you can get your dream phone for dirt cheap. And two yrs ago when it was up grade time I got the choc. phone for a dollar plus shipping b/c it was on sale. Just do your research.
    Darlinree

Answer by Darlinree at 10:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• OP here...... I currently have a LG Chocolate that was my husbands. I had originally the LG enV (original one) but the battery completely crapped out. It's upgrade time, and it's hubby's anniversary gift to me to get a new phone. I dont buy phones off of ebay because I dont trust that people are telling the truth. But, I'm not going to buy an outrageously priced phone.

I just wanted people opinions on their phones. I read the reviews on the Verizon page, but I just wanted some more opinions. My mom has the LG enV2 and my dad has the Blitz. They love their phone so I know those are good. Just wanted some other opinions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I have a chocolate. I always get whatever is free.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2009