judging..

we LOVE to judge people for living a different lifestyle then you..its really is sickening that you have to judge others for their lifestyle like they are lower class bad horrid people.. i bet there is things you do you would not what to be judged upon.. like being on PA or what not correct? yet you feel it is your place to judge someone for their lifestyle.. its really sad and petty really..(in reverence to a swinging question)..what happened to a unity on here? a fun happy place for us all?

Lovebeingmomto1

Asked by Lovebeingmomto1 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do you think i care why your anon?you could have answered me in your name and id still call it as i see it and there is always one like you, your prob the one that leaves the nasty comments because your life is that sad
    Lovebeingmomto1

Answer by Lovebeingmomto1 at 8:17 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I have my own opinions about things. I do not call what I type on here Judging people. I call it my opinion.

Answer by louise2 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Because sadly we live in the real world and bring that right into Cafemom, and being that it's easier to judge someone when you're sitting behind a computer, there's going to be a whole lot more of it going around. Just remember it's the internet , don't take it too serious. At least that's how I feel.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I don't now what OP is referring to but I will say that there are a lot more negative conversations on here now days. I'll admit I try not to participate but sometimes can't help myself.lol But all this political crap I don't even click on, just not my cup of tea. Getting on CafeMom is like a way for me to relax and have fun, but I can't do it in a debate. Maybe someone should start a political debate group for all the political mommies...that'd be nice. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• louise- people have opinions yes but im talking bout them that truly try to attack, its sad and yes i agree with mrs. that its sad how we all think we have major balls because we are hiding behind a screen, its just sad. but i think thats why i have more male friends lol
    Lovebeingmomto1

Answer by Lovebeingmomto1 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• If you don't want to be judged, then don't put your business out there. You are surely going to get judged for swinging and sharing your body with numerous people while you're married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Example:

QUESTION: Should I breastfeed my daughter?

OPINION: I think breastmilk is best. I think you should breastfeed your daughter.

JUDGEMENT: Anyone who doesn't breastfeed is selfish and doesn't deserve to be a mother.
    Formula is poison-why would you want to poison your child?

Is that what you are referring to, OP?
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• yep thats exactly what i mean, there is a nice view and a great tasteful way to discuss it and there there is that way.. or the anon that posted before you as well
    Lovebeingmomto1

Answer by Lovebeingmomto1 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I think Fallaya hit the nail on the head.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• ur judgeing those who judge.
    hypocrit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Sep. 10, 2009