i had my baby 5 months ago and i feel like i want another one?

is that normal, i already know when i want to have another and its not til 2012. but this is crazy i mean its not even feasable right now we don't have the room or the money to raise 2 kids at the moment, i just feel like my baby is so big already.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes it is normal. It is your choice to make:)
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 10:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• rolling on floorYour statement makes me laugh. Honey, you don't even know what is in store for you. Sure it all still looks so easy for you now. I'll tell ya what. Honestly, put this thought out of your head and come back in about 10 months and tell us you still feel the same way. The problems haven't started for you yet. But they are coming. Trust me on this one.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I hear ya! I am already a mother of 4, just had my youngest 2 months ago and I felt like I wanted to have another one..I think some women miss being pregnant even though we might feel miserable during the pregnancy! My husband wont go for it though, at the end of the day he's gotta bring me down to reality...we cannot handle another baby right now..the only good thing about our situation and it makes things easier with a new born is that our oldest kids are 13, 12 and almost 9 so they are for the most part self sufficient. I think it's normal..but enjoy the baby for now, trust me it goes by fast. We are enjoying ours and trying to get used to having a baby in the house again.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• what problems?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• what problems?

getting into EVERYTHING. Playing in the trash or toilet. Not getting to go to the bathroom with out a child at the door saying' Mamma!!' Temper tantrums. Taking the shoes off every time you get in the car and then having to put them back on every time you get where you're going. The infamous question 'but why?' lol. don't get me wrong it gets better and you learn to manage but you will most likely go through a 'never again/ stage at about 12-18 months!' You have plenty of time to decide.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i have to disagree with anon 10:15. i was not at all ready to have another baby at 5 months because the first few months were hardest for me because of lack of sleep. from like 8 months to now has been just the greatest! my son is so much fun! of course i loved him before. but things got a lot easier. so now i do want another. :D

i do think it's normal but agree with you that you should wait a while longer to make things easier on you and be more prepared.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• pp here, i thought i should mention that my son is 23 months. so from 8-20 months were the greatest. now he is starting to get into more trouble but still so sweet and fun! :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes, you're normal.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:46 AM on Sep. 10, 2009