Advice/Info/Opinons PLEASE!!!

I know you ladies probly see alot of questions like this, but I'm wanting others opions of MY situation. I'm not due to start my period until the 18th, I've been feeling WAY off of normal pms. I am scared that I will have a repeat of a mc. about two weeks before I was due to start I started getting these WAY off pms symptoms and I took a test the day before my period was due, it was a FAINT positive. Three days later I started bleeding. It would stop if I would lay down without getting heavier if I simply stood up. I am so scared because I felt like I do right now then and I haven't felt it inbetween then and now. When is the earliest I could test and have a good chance of getting a correct result? Which test should I use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ept has an early test.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 10:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i would see your gyno i mc'd too and there can be things they need to do to get you ready to have a normal pregnancy in the future
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 10:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Go see your doc. They can do a blood test NOW.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2009