After a misscarrge how long do you bleed for?

I had a misscarge i know i did but i been bleeding for almost a week im not bleeding as much as i was but how much longer will i bleed for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did you see a dr after your MC'd??
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 10:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• no i have not been yet im not that far along and my medcade { sorry not spell right} so i cant see a doc i allready went to the emgency room and they have not really done much but i started to bleed and this ball of blood came out so i do belive i had a misscarrge
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• yes you did. same thing happened to me. I would see the gyno asap tho because they need to check to see if you delievered everything . if not they will have to do a D&C ( typically you don't need one with eary miscarraige) they just need to get everything out so you can have a normal pregnancy in the future
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 10:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• but to answer your question anyhow I bleed for around 2 weeks b4 it totally stopped. but only a week of heavy . the 2nd week I only wore a panty liner
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 10:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2009