Would you ever have gone on the Real World?

Lets say in your early 20s before kids and marriage you had an opportunity of going on the Real World, would you?

Personally, I would NEVER! I could not show myself acting a complete drunken fool hooking up with people I regret on national television, not to mention to all my family and friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• no thanks. they all look like fools. i watch it though...okay some ppl on there are not so bad..but tonight i watched the finale and i was disgusted. two ppl who hated eachother hook up...she had been crying earlier in the season bc she cuts herself and this dude was awful to her and made fun of her..and then they are in bed at the end of the season??? have some self respect. i cant stand fake people n id rather not waste time watching it, why do i though? grr.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• No. I would never then or not want to do any kind of reality shows.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 11:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Nope.
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 9:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I ALWAYS WANTED TO A FEW YEARS BACK (I COULD SO SEE MYSELF ON THERE) BUT NOW THAT I HAVE A DD ITS JUST NOT PRACTICAL!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2009