how can i tell her,without any fight?

i think my apartment neighbour is beating his 4years old boy,and i dont knw how to her that its not helping.....(witness)... we hear the voice of beating and crying. JUST ASKING

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Call Child Protective Services - this is not an issue you should be dealing with on your own! If this child is in danger the authorities need to know!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• is it the husband/boyfriend or the mom?
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Call CPS, or if it happens again before they investigate it then call the cops.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Call CPS. If you can hear them beating the child, call the cops when it is happening?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I def wouldnt get into it yourself. Call CPS and ask to remain anonymous so that your neighbors dont take anything out on you. You def want to help if you can though. It would be all to awful if something were to happen and to know you could have helped in some way.
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 10:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Call CPS and help that child that parent is not doing anything good for that child save that childs life before something REALLY HORRIBLE HAPPENS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Call cps before he kills the kid and they arrest you for not letting them know what's going on. What if it were your kid? What if it were you? Wouldn't you want someone to help?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• here is not america where you can do those things.here moms are beating their kids to despline them.(def not me) so i cannot call any cops.all what i can do is to talk to the mom,and i dont know how :(
    chapoo

Answer by chapoo at 11:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• wow, thats scary. Can I ask where you live? If I were you I would go to their house with your husband, or someone to defend you and simply say you have heard disturbing sounds and are wondering if everything is ok. Best of luck.
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2009