two men.. what to do?

soo.. i met this guy at work, he already has kids, hes super sweet, he wants to take me out. the dilemma, i already kinda have a BF, for over a year, we arent really together, bc hes 30 and lives wth his mom and she does everything for him and hes not willing to move out, hes immature ( went to a HS football game and was throwing candy at people) And we fight. But for some reason we just cant leave each other completely. And hes great with my son.

What do i do? Leave him and just be friends with this other guy for now? stay with my current "man" or just be with the other guy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Date them both. You don't have to choose. Let them work at winning you. Men love competition. It might help them both to treat you very well

Answer by admckenzie at 10:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• leave the 30 yr old immature little boy and be friends with the other guy for awhile and see how it goes
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I agree. See how nice it is to have a man with a job who supports himself. Give yourself some options!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:53 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Pick and choose. But don't lead a double life. Even if you are not married, it will stress you out emotionally and physically too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Sep. 10, 2009