Waaaayyy TMI so if you are easily offended please pass over this question...

Have any of you noticed that after you have had a baby (whether c-section or vaginal) any air bubbles down there? I had a c-section 2 months ago and I noticed that I seemed to be getting air bubbles releasing from down there (almost like farts but without the noise lol) so I just figured well maybe its because I was still bleeding and when I would finish it would stop- here it is 2 months later and I am still getting them - has this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• yes.... never had anything like that until my delivery and I also had a C section. It hasn't been as often, but yes, I still get them 2 years later!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• No I can't say that I have and I had 3 natural childbirths,lol With that many you would think I would have! Maybe ask your Dr. if it bothers you, or you're concerned.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• yea its weird
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It's just your vagina releasing air babe, thats all. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Sometimes it's the way you sit also. My hub and I laughed about it ALOT right after I gave birth. If I got on all fours and stuck my butt in the air, as I would come back down my vagina would blow out air. As you can see, we must have been bored, lol. Just laugh at it sweets, it's not a big deal.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes, I do have that from time to time, even now after had 3rd one 3 years ago.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You mean a queefe? LOL they happen to many I believe, I suspect most prefer to deny it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

Do you have to say babe in every single post?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• If I feel like saying it then yes. Quit trying to start crap. There is nothing wrong with me being nice. If you don't like it then quit reading what I put.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• anon:16 - Do you have to be so mean?
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• First off, yep it happens to me too. its normal!

Secondly...anon;16...grow up.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009