im 33 weeks my baby moves alot which is good !! but lately i been feeling his movement right by my PART!! so low ... is that normal?

lucylepe5

Asked by lucylepe5 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep! Those are the oddest feelings! This is pregnancy #4 and I will never get use to those kicks!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• my now 14 month old was very active while i was preggers. i used to tease my hubby that she was trying to make an escape early. it's normal. it's also normal for them to get quieter toward the end. and it's also normal for them to go between your ribs and your"PART". every baby and every mom and every pregnancy is different. relax. if you can. kinda when they are trying to make a bid for freedom, but it's perfectly normal. if you are worried, call your dr. (i did!) and they may check you to see if you have thinned out or dialated or see if your little acrobat has dropped.
    raineslibramom

Answer by raineslibramom at 10:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• yes
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2009