How many of you...

...start to write a comment for a question only to turn around and erase it?

I do this all the time, usually because what I wrote was to snarky for my taste. I know im not the only mom out there that holds her

momie_of_munch2

Asked by momie_of_munch2 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I don't usually do that and haven't done that before.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 10:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I always do that too...
    Most of the time because I don't want to cause any extra trouble on subjects.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 10:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I do! It isn't common though. I try to be kind in my responses, but once in a while I find myself erasing and just not posting!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes I have done so plenty of times. And then I'm like, "Why did I even read that?" lol
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I do it all the time, I don't know why.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yeah...sometimes people hit the right button - and I get pretty mean when under attack...then I think I'd better just cool it...some people just like to instigate arguments though...grrr...then I just hit *delete*delete*delete*
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 11:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I do that also. I try to be nice but sometimes my answer seems to be filled with attitude so I erase it. Sometimes I write a nicer one..sometimes i dont. Depends on how interested I am in the OP
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2009