How will it be paid for?

How will this reform be paid if he keeps his promise (big if) of not adding it to the deficit?

Do you really think the top 5% can afford this catastrophic change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He said nothing that clarified the reports from many economists and the CBO. Reports that state ObamaCare WILL add to the deficit.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Like I said before, Obama is full of shit! And most likely, it will ADD to the deficit and no, I don't think the top 5% can afford this change. I just can't believe all these people believe him so much. I guess people will belive anyone who offers hope in this bad economy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• He must have lost that page of the speech.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• The same way most Democrats want to pay for their pet causes...by taxing the middle class into obscurity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• How many billion is HCR going to cost? Wait, they don't know that, do they? You can tax the hell out of Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and Oprah, but at a certain point the rich will no longer be rich. Many will choose to move to a more tax-friendly country, too. Who do you tax then?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Poor middle class people... :(
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Taxes sweetie....then he'll find a way to blame it on Bush.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• He has NO CLUE! Did y'all notice how evasive he was being? He reminded me of Slick Willie.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Am I the only one who heard that a public option must be self-supporting through the premiums paid by the subscribers?

Answer by gdiamante at 12:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

~~~~~~
    No but what are those premiums? one dollar? a gazillion dollars?...who knows? How are we supposed to take that serious with no real details!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2009