anyone else not have car insurance?

we can't afford car insurance, we get it one month a year to cover the tags and let it expire.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• Uh oh. You at least need LIABILITY... You will need it or you could be sued and lose everything due to an accident. Your insurance will pay damages that the victim incurs. Set aside some money for liability. REALLY It is more important than just about anything. Oh , also Homeowners Insurance. Ot RENTERS insurance. VERY importnat. Ask any insurance agent about Liability. And home or renters policies.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• same here
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• If you can't afford liability you can't afford to drive. In my state you get caught and you get a huge fine. Your vehicle impounded and lose your license for a year. People driving with no insurance are part of why MY rates go up. No tickets, no accidents..but SOMEONE has to pay the bills the uninsured are responsible for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Insurance is a hardcore scam... I don't blame you... I never pay for any months my cars are just parked... the system can straight up f*ck itself.
    HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 11:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• umm its illegal in the state of minnesota if you do not have it and can be arrested for it, plus what happens if you hit someone and hurt them ? they will sue your ass off, if you can NOT afford insurance don't drive a car and get off the road!
    Lovebeingmomto1

Answer by Lovebeingmomto1 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• ya huge scam.. my husband passed away and we had life insurance.. and THANK GOD WE DID, yea huge scam. grow up children
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Please don't drive in MO... And it's because of people like you that I have to pay for uninsured motorists ins on our policy! You shouldn't drive if you don't have it. It's just plain stupidity to not have it!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• we didnt have for a while due to not being able to afford it because of stuff coming up, but we got it back on after the first and am paying a fortune for it. im finally going to get my license(even though i dont drive) so i can put it in my name and get it cheaper
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 11:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I hate when people drive with no insurance. You are gurting others if you wreck. They tow you here if you don't have insurance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• In many states, getting caught without insurance will get you a big fine and a loss of driving privileges.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:19 AM on Sep. 10, 2009