Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I find this sticker?

I want to frame a picture & add a sticker on the frame that says "Auntie & Me" but I dont know where I can get a sticker personalized like that ANY IDEAS?? Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by oliveoyl214 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 9 (363 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • There are tons of people who make stickers on e-bay. go on there and search stickers and maybe even custom stickers. There's always people on there willing to do what you want to make a buck

    Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

  • you can try

    Answer by alaskansglmom at 11:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

  • When I want a special sticker, I use the T-Shirt iron-on tranfers that you can buy aat an office supply store. I make the design in my paint program and print it out, then cut it out, and with a warm iron (put a cloth between the iron and the transfer), just "stick it to it". It works fine for me!

    Just my 2¢

    Answer by Cica at 9:29 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

  • You'd be amazed at the "printable sticker" options they have now. Try an office supply store. Or you could write it out yourself in those self-sticking mini-rhinestones. They also have rub-on transfers in all KINDS of fonts at craft stores like Joanns or Michaels. Or pre-cut letters you could glue/decoupage onto the frame. Stencils are fun and easy, too, depending on the look you're going for.

    Answer by BethLopez at 3:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

  • Thank you ladies for all your great ideas :)

    Answer by oliveoyl214 at 2:55 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.