Sitter

I just started another semester in college, a friend of mine had agreed to watch my 16 month old and soon to be new born so that I can attend this semester. Well, she bailed on me (for a good cause - going to school) But now I am in a huge dilema! The official drop date has already passed and if I withdraw from my classes it affects my financial aid. My Husband works and is helping as much as he can. But I still need some one to watch my, soon to be 2, kids.

Does anybody have any suggestions? I am wanting to stay in school and attend my classes. And we all should know that the daycares will not accept anybody under at the least 4 weeks (if we are lucky)....

2008_MOMMy

Asked by 2008_MOMMy at 11:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in

• Lots of moms do babysitting out of their homes and they are very affordable. They aren't accredited, they're just doing it to make a little money, but they can still do a really good job and at least give you time to get them into a daycare. Put an ad in the paper asking for childcare and see what you get. Also, check out craigslist in your area for childcare. I found a really nice babysitter on craigslist (make sure you meet them before you leave you kids, though!)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Also check out care.com, I use it whenever i need someone to keep the kids at night, or weekends when hubby and i have found it very useful. The people on there are usually very good and flexible. Hope ou figure it out
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 7:20 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Put an ad up at your school. Maybe there is another mom who is taking part time or night classes that would be willing to trade sitting duties with you.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 4:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

Next question in
the bus

Next question overall (Hobbies & Crafts)
Where can I find this sticker?