This stinks

I was 40 weeks on Monday. My first due date was Monday, which is what the doctor is going by and my second due date is Friday. I hate waiting, it's horrible and I'm going insane.

Kadensmom5

Asked by Kadensmom5 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i know what you mean
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• ahh, don't feel too discouraged, it's only a MID-point in the 4-week due period. You're going to have your baby soon! :-)
    Try to get distracted, find other things to do.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I know exactly how you feel. That part really sucks. But at least you know it will be SOON! Relax, get lots of rest and don't worry about it. Your baby will come when it's ready.
    Good luck and God Bless you and your precious baby!
    CCandBB

Answer by CCandBB at 12:52 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Try a different perspective.

Think of it as happy anticipation of waiting for a package in the mail. You know it is coming but not quite sure when. It's a good anticipation!

I'm 39 weeks and I can go any time between now and 3 weeks and its been fun wondering and speculating what day will be it.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:30 AM on Sep. 10, 2009