Illegals will get health care. So did he lie?

"the bill contains no verification mechanism." this is how illegal immigrant WILL GET BENEFITS!
Obama knows this, so he is lying.

(had this on another question, I think more people so see the answer.)

gammie

Asked by gammie at 11:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yep river, I did post same reply from the other thread. I was sick of jumping back and forth this way I knew you saw it! Like I said, you have not proved anything. My proof is the fact that no where in H.R.3200 does it say they want to see proof of citizenship. Don't believe me? Read 241-246 again. I can get snarky with whomever I like and I am sure I know just as much if not more then you do about this load of crap H.R. 3200. G night!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Obama is a good speaker but Americans are slowly seeing thru him. I almost laugh at how stupid Americans as a whole are, we are getting change alright, but no thanks to the change this jackass is bringing!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• U bet your sweetcheeks that he lied.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Does he even know how to speak the truth?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Oh please. Trust me, in the current political climate illegals are not gonna get squat. Don't worry, Ms. Generosity.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• illegals shouldn't get "squat"

signed another Ms. generosity
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• LOL It contains no verification mechanism? Besides calling for IRS records and filings on the person applying for coverage under UHC?

That's in section 245 of HR 3200. READ THE BILLS. Stop relying on people to tell you whats there.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 12:04 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Why should illegals get any damn thing? Besides a police car taking them back to the border?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Ahem:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?c111:1:./temp/~c111Gtxq7W:e238646:

(A) IN GENERAL- The Secretary, upon written request from the Health Choices Commissioner or the head of a State-based health insurance exchange approved for operation under section 208 of the America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009, shall disclose to officers and employees of the Health Choices Administration or such State-based health insurance exchange, as the case may be, return information of any taxpayer whose income is relevant in determining any affordability credit described in subtitle C of title II of the America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009. Such return information shall be limited to--

(i) taxpayer identity information with respect to such taxpayer,

(ii) the filing status of such taxpayer,

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 12:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• (iii) the modified adjusted gross income of such taxpayer (as defined in section 59B(e)(5)),

(iv) the number of dependents of the taxpayer,

(v) such other information as is prescribed by the Secretary by regulation as might indicate whether the taxpayer is eligible for such affordability credits (and the amount thereof), and

shall I go on?

SRiveroC