I hate my life.. I really do.. How can I raise a baby if I hate my life????

Im 22, almost 8 months Im jobless.. my on again off again boyfriend is jobless..Im living in my parents basement and im miserable... i try so hard not to stress but I cant help it... Im so scared of the future.. i try keep a positive attutude but its hard when you dont have nothing... my family isnt too supportive and I dont know what Im gonna do once the baby gets here... i seriously hate my life... i really dont my baby to have a hard time when she comes.... im so stressed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hang in there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I guess we need to work on making some changes. It's okay to go slow at take small steps. (Looking at everything that stresses you all at once is overwhelming!!)
    What's going on with your (sometimes boyfriend)?
    How is your family not supportive?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Remember that your hormones are running crazy right now! Once your baby gets here you will be overjoyed, at least in my opinion. Crap happens sweets! People lose their jobs, get down in life, but things will get better. I bet once one of you finds a job, you'll feel better. Good luck!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I hated my life and my pregnancy. It was unplanned and at a difficult time in my life. I had the baby because I didn't believe in abortion and didn't give it up for adoption because we had done told our families and they would have been mad (stupid I know) but anyways, I've learned to adjust. I don't have to love my life but I can look at the positives at least. I have two beautiful kids. I have two very smart kids. I love my kids very much. I may not be perfect, but my kids love me for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I can in some sense understand where you are coming from, there are plenty of programs out there through the job and family services and the welfare department to help you out, you just have to look for them, as for your family that's something you are going to have to get away from you don't want there negativity to get you down, i'm sure the welfare dept can help with that with some kind of housing and to possibly find your boyfriend a job. Being pregnant is a stressful thing, and after you have the baby the stress gets worse. I'm not a very religious person however i can remember my grandmother telling me that god only gives you what you can handle, and obviously he thinks you can handle having the child and dealing with the stress of the child as well as what is going on in your life rite now. You'll always have rainy days, but the clouds will let up soon and things will fall into place for you, good luck!
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I agree that you need to make some changes. I know it is easier said than done but start small.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Sometimes, women in your position realize that they are not emotionally or financially equipped to give a baby the best life possible.

Adoption is truly the ultimate act of love!

www.cradle.org

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It always gets worse before it gets better! Me an my dh an our 2 kids were living with his father well his father went crazy an threaten to kill us it was this past xmas an i said i had enough we ended up living in a hotel for about 2 weeks we had to pawn alot of stuff to be able to stay there! Than we ended up moving in with my aunt an there was already 10 ppl living in her house it was very hard! I than found out i was prego with number 3 we started to freak out cuz we were bascily homeless! Than feburay came we found a appartment an moved it things are finally lookin up for us! Its a small apartment only 2 bed rooms but hey its a place to call home! So trust me everything will get better it just takes time! Gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• thank you guys so much for the support... Im gonna look into trying to the welfare office.... but i dont any money to get to the place.... i feel so small and worthless... im in the worst shape ever at the worst time ever...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• You're young. I had my first child when I was 20 and I was a mess. We had no money, didn't even have a reliable place to live, had no furniture, unsupportive families. We couldn't even get on assistance because I had 10K in the bank and a car worth about 3k (which was spent on medical bills shortly after baby was born)so we had this baby with no insurance. Everything was so hard back then.
    The good news is that its been 8 years and life is good. We crack jokes all the time about how broke we were and how we had one bed in our living room for our couch and one bed in the bedroom to sleep on. My son is 8 now and so much fun!!
    Change the way you thing and TRUST ME everything will get better....You just have to pay your dues now. I wish you the best.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2009