first time making it this far..

im pg and this is the first time of making it 6 weeks :) i was just wondering if there are ne websites i can go 2, so i can see how big the baby is, and also if there are sites i can get info on wat i should and shouldnt do before i see my dr in 2 weeks for the 1st ultrasound.

brunzysgirl

Asked by brunzysgirl at 11:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I LOVE www.babycenter.com! It's free and they send you an email every week detailing your pregnancy and what your baby looks like! Wow, I'm so happy for you, good luck!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• this is the one i use http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/1-week-pregnant.html hope you enjoy and gl
    Tink187

Answer by Tink187 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Congratulations! www.huggies.com click the happy healthy pregnancy, light blue info central button, to pregnancy tools, and pregnancy calendar. This helped me alot, not only does it give you what's going on with the baby it will tell you what's going on with your body as well. Good luck
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
    :-D
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• congrats hunni, i would just type in google pregnancy stages and it will give you a list , try emmas diary or pampers websites good luck hope all goes well xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2009