How do u get rid of freckles

Is there something u can put on to get rid of freckles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Nope, sorry. Tons of people have asked this before (not necessarily on here, I'm just saying I've seen it asked before in like magazines). I wondered about this a lot in high school (I'm blonde, naturally, with freckles to suit a redhead), but as far as I know, unless there's something new out there, you can't get rid of them you can just cover them up.

I hated mine for a long time, but now I actually like them because I don't see many natural blondes with freckles (plus, I usually keep my hair auburn/bright red now lol). They're unique. Every freckle is like a snowflake and your freckles are as individual as your finger prints. Embrace 'em!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:12 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• why would you want to get rid of them?? freckles are beautiful:) they really are..and no thereisnt anything to get rid of them, my mom used to tell methat they were angel kisses:) when i hated them. but now i love em.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:03 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Staying out of the sun helps. My sisters facial freckles are almost non-existent from avoiding the sun which is good for her pasty ass anyway! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:14 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My brother tried to bleach his off (some skin cream) but it didnt work. Stay out of the sun and they won't get any darker though. I use to hate mine but I love them now and get lots of compliments!
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 12:55 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Nope sorry sister your stuck with them. Love what you have been given. I hated mine growing up bc I got made fun of but now that I am older I get so many compliments. Love them =)
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Thanks. I have been made fun of so long it doesnt bother me about that. I just dont want them. I dont want to be white either. LOL. I want to be tan or have some color. Does any of you know what to use for light skin to help ge darker without harming ?
    Leah45601

Answer by Leah45601 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• several cosmetic procedures get rid of freckles. Freckles are cause by the sun. call your dermatologist for a consult. The best defense is sun avoidance and sun screen
    Lydiasmom1402

Answer by Lydiasmom1402 at 10:21 PM on Sep. 12, 2009